Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Finalising the project timetable version 2

The timetable should look like the previous version, however because of illness (one week) and the fact that I did not take into account that I'd have to prepare my first draft hand in, it has been pushed back (I spent my hours for finishing off of the music video editing and printing my blog etc.). This means I am on a tighter schedule!
In addition I will now be catching up with colour grading while writing my evaluation and preparing for my presentation! What a jumble! This is certainly something to take into account in my evaluation...

10th Mar - Create plan and get started A.S.A.P.

13th Mar - Colourgrade and aspect ratio. Export final video. Make evaluation and update blog with feedback from first draft. Plan presentation.

Weekend (14th&15th) - Same as above; complete all.


17th Mar - Morning: make final amendments to blog. PRESENTATION 3:25pm

Prior to final due date: Print all work and have video exported and ready to go.


20th Mar - FINAL DRAFT

No comments:

Post a Comment