"I was approached by Siana who wanted me to provide her with a piece of original music for a media project which I was happy to do. She was very clear outlining her schedule and provided me with key dates and deadlines for when my music would have to be complete and informed me of the possibility that alterations may have to be made later in the process. I gave Siana a selection of recordings of which she picked one, she requested I shorten the piece for her project and asked me about the track. I explained to Siana what the motivations behind the music were and she showed a good understanding of that as she discussed ideas and plans for her filming.
Once she had completed filming Siana contacted me again and we met up so I could give her the shortened version of the track and take a look at some of the footage. I was very happy with how Siana had reflected the sentiments of the music in her choice of location, subject matter and points of focus. When she had put together a rough arrangement; she invited me to come and see it and I was very pleased with the results. We did however think improvments could be made in regard to the way the video developed alongside the music and Siana agreed that we should look at that.
We spent several evenings tweaking the video together where I was able suggest ideas and tips which she picked up and implemented quickly and which often gave rise to ideas of her own. Siana was passionate, focused and determined throughout the sessions and I enjoyed working with her very much. I look forward to working with Siana again in the future should the opportunity arise."
From Colin Chalkley - DJ PLAY
Once she had completed filming Siana contacted me again and we met up so I could give her the shortened version of the track and take a look at some of the footage. I was very happy with how Siana had reflected the sentiments of the music in her choice of location, subject matter and points of focus. When she had put together a rough arrangement; she invited me to come and see it and I was very pleased with the results. We did however think improvments could be made in regard to the way the video developed alongside the music and Siana agreed that we should look at that.
We spent several evenings tweaking the video together where I was able suggest ideas and tips which she picked up and implemented quickly and which often gave rise to ideas of her own. Siana was passionate, focused and determined throughout the sessions and I enjoyed working with her very much. I look forward to working with Siana again in the future should the opportunity arise."
From Colin Chalkley - DJ PLAY
No comments:
Post a Comment