In this session we finally completed the main section, and began compiling footage on the timeline for the outro of the music video. I am happy with the music video up until this point. It has got more challenging the closer to the end of the edit we get, but it is worth every step.
Problem: Before ending the session, my client and I disagreed on the final clip of the outro. While my intended footage of my actor seated on a log in the dying light, with her two hoops, DJ PLAY is sure that he wants the last shot to be a clip where we see the actor drop a single hoop on her way to the log. There is a great continuity error here which I believe contributes to the problem, and that is that I have footage of my actor dropping one hoop on the ground, but sitting on the log with two. My client wants to have the dropping the hoop shot as the last one, but I did not get a shot of my actor letting go of both the hula hoops. We will be finalising the outro tomorrow.
Time spent: 2.5 hours
No comments:
Post a Comment