Tuesday, 3 March 2015

3/3/15 final editing session for first draft

In this session we completed the outro and therefore the whole music video!

The first part of editing was extremely difficult because the final footage I had taken of my lovely actor sitting on a log at dusk was much disliked by my client. We had debated this previously, as I wanted to keep it and he did not, and this time we reached a decision and that was to not use it. Instead, I managed to create an ending which satisfied me without the use of my intended clip: this was by arranging and replaying footage in a certain way which gives the impression that the actor has dropped both hula hoops. I am now happy with this.

Now, I am now tidying up the video to eliminate any unwanted clips on the timeline which are not seen in the video. I am also getting rid of all of the original sound attached to the clips which were on a muted layer. Next is to render this for the first draft.

Time spent: 4 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment