Thursday, 5 March 2015

Draft hand in

The draft hand in deadline is the Friday 6th March. For this, I need to print my blog and put it in a folder, along with my music video first draft on a USB: this will be handed in to my tutor. As requested, here is a list to indicate where I am at this point and show exactly what I have next to do in order to have completed my final project:
  • Colour grade my music video
  • Speak to a friend about aspect ratios in order to get the best one for my video
  • Render the video with the updated version of my client's music as I have been working from an old edition
  • Re-read my blog posts and touch up spelling and grammar, or any general errors
  • Hyperlink all links on blog
  • Complete the evaluation
  • Re-print the final draft ready for collection
  • Work on my presentation
In a rough count, my total time spent on the project so far comes to 111.6 hours.

Time spent preparing first draft: 3 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment