Thursday, 22 January 2015

Post-production timetable version 1

January 2015

Post-production

In Post-production I will be making use of my footage to produce a music video for my client's track, Outer Peace. For this section I will be working closely with my client, who will be directing my edit so to influence the mood of the tune to convey his feelings.
Similar to the previous section of this project, Post-production will follow less of a specific structure per session. This time, it is because my client is not able to edit with me on my set times of the week due to overlapping work commitments. This timetable will show my aims weekly. The next version of the timetable will show the actual dates I completed the events.

My timescale for this section is between 23rd January and 27th February.


In terms of final progressive steps for the finishing of the artifact, these are my main aims from the 13th February onwards (note, this is what I aim to do per week but not necessarily on specific days):

End of week 16
13th Feb: Start of hoop section of music video

Week 17
17th Feb: Finish hoop section
20th Feb: Finalise music video structure + begin colour grading

Week 18
24th Feb: Finish colour grading

Finish music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment