I have acquired two crew members, one bringing a go pro to use on the hula hoop, and the other bringing a camera similar to mine but with a different lens. The third person is going to be the focus of the video; my actor, or the character, if you like. She will be hula hooping in front of the cameras.
We are going to meet after I get back from college at 2:30pm, outside the back of Tesco, next to the chimney.
My aim is to introduce everybody, find good spots in my chosen location, set up shots and discuss the music video. This will help us get a good idea about what shooting will be like, and after this we will be prepared for the shoot so that it will run smoothly.
In preparation, I will expand on the initial shot ideas I sketched down onto paper over the holidays, and form more of a story board, adding fine detail. I am aware that I will most likely encounter things to film on the day which I have not planned, for example, I don't know what exact plants I will find at the location. For this reason, some shot sketches may appear unfinished.
I will be looking into how I can upload my work to this blog which I have drawn or made on another programme. Also, I need to find out how I can print it all out at the end of the project so that it can be marked!
For the day I will need to take along:
- A coat (wrap up warm)
- iPod (to take quick and easy pics of location)
- Phone (to contact crew)
- Notes for the shoot (including story board and notes on technical details to discuss)
For the actual shoot I will take the same as above, plus:
- Camera, in bag, battery fully charged
- Tripod in case
- Camera manual (in case I need to consult it)
- Mini stalls (so that we needn't sit on grass)
- Waterproofs and similar for covering equipment and myself
- A snack and a water bottle
- A flask with hot choc for all the crew to enjoy
Time spent: 2 hours
No comments:
Post a Comment