I have arranged to do my shoot today, meeting with my actor at 3pm, without the rest of the crew. I am aware that it will be quite difficult because there are shots which would require more than one person to make it successful; for example the tracking shot where the camera tracks backwards as the subject moves towards it.
So far this morning, I have done 2 hours planning; finishing my storyboard and listening to the track to confirm my timeline of events. Since the video is mainly in chronological order, it will be required that I shoot it consecutively. This means that timing is key, because our shoot starts at half 3 and lasts until sundown.
Today seems to be quite chilly, at 5 degrees Celsius, sunny and windy. This is where I go
to check the weather for my upcoming shoots:
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/u1214b469
I will post more information when I return home in the evening.
Time spent: 2 hours
Time spent: 2 hours
No comments:
Post a Comment