Friday, 14 November 2014

Start of Pre-Production and finalisation of the Research section

Tasks:

  • Make plan for this new section
  • Remake my survey on another site to finish the Research section completely
PROBLEM CONTINUES: Last time I gave up on SurveyMonkey, because it limited what I could do with my survey and did not allow me to complete it. 

This time, I spent a while trying to find a different site. I chose two new sites; kwiksurveys and freeonlinesurveys. Looking for something better than my previous experience, where its features would all be free, I was dissapointed yet again.

Both of these sites, although they did not appear to before I signed up, limited features I wanted to use and asked for money to continue use.

Outraged at this, I attempted to cancel my useless survey making accounts. Only 2/3 were deleted.

SurveyMonkey, as I found out via Google, will not give you any way to officially delete your account unless you formally request it in an email.

I have unlinked my Google plus account from the site and sent an email.


BUT - I found hope. A friend suggested Google forms, and, as a last resort, I tried it. It worked! Horah! Here is the link:

http://goo.gl/forms/fZbE9gZ8TA


I have recieved 20 responses so far, and I am please with this outcome.
There are 17 general questions to get people thinking about music videos, and to give me some insight into what their views are about them. I shared the 'form' over Facebook, so the participants consist mainly of family and friends, and friends of friends, since I was lucky enough to get a few shares.

TOTAL TIME SPENT: 2 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment