Affairs:
- 30 mins spent going over the Research section to correct any mistakes and finalise details
- 30 mins spent on developing and creating a more detailed 'Time keeping' post
- Spent a couple of hours with DJ Play, general music discussion (waiting for Slushy response about next meeting etc)
- Next meeting hopefully this Friday 28th
Problem: I have noticed that when I view my blog, parts of it in subtly different formats have altered the text's appearance, so it is not consistent (some areas are different coloured or sized text). In order to fix this I will have to spend time reformatting it, or somehow retyping it. I plan to combat this problem at a later date, towards the end of this project, where I have time to review my work. In the mean time I will keep an eye out to make sure I do not upset any more of the text formatting (inserting text/links etc.).
TOTAL TIME SPENT: 3hrs
TOTAL TIME SPENT: 3hrs
No comments:
Post a Comment